Unlock a cauldron full of new playable content in this Dungeons and Dragons sourcebook.
Natasha the Dark, Iggwilv the Witch Queen, daughter of Baba Yaga or simply the witch named Tasha, well-known for her spells such as Tashaâ€™s hideous laughter, has compiled all the precious lore she has gathered during her illustrious career as an adventurer for the enrichment of all. Her book offers a taste of the great power that awaits D&D players and dungeon masters everywhere! Contained within the archmageâ€™s musings are:
- 92 pages full of new rules options and 22 new subclassesÂ for all of the character classes in theÂ Playerâ€™s Handbook, like theÂ Fey Wanderer Ranger
- Introducing theÂ ArtificerÂ in a major rules expansion, plusÂ the new Armorer subclass
- New spells,Â magic items, andÂ artifacts, as well as the introduction ofÂ magical tattoosÂ andÂ Group PatronsÂ andÂ sidekicks
- AnÂ expanded Dungeon Master toolkit, including a plethora of puzzle guides of varying difficulties
- New rules toÂ rework a character's racial traitsÂ to customize their origin story
- Run games inÂ new locationsÂ likeÂ Enchanted SpringsÂ andÂ Eldritch Storms